Our team includes individuals who specialize in a variety of areas related to sexual violence including trauma support, education, and communication.
Are you passionate about ending sexual violence? Do you want to join a heart led community that supports survivors and aims to create a safer, fairer and more just society for all?
FOUNDER: ERIN BRASSARD
Survivor Champion & Spirit Healer
- First Responders to Sexual Assault Certificate, Mental Health First Aid Certificate
- A survivor of sexual violence.
- Peer support mentor.
- Sexual Assault Educator and Service Coordinator.
- A leader and voice for survivors.
PRESIDENT: BRITTNEY RAMSAY
Bold + Unconventional Leader: CEO + Vision Blazer at BRITT RADIUS
- Brittney is trained in complex communications, facilitation, growth mindset and leadership.
- A mother + wife.
- Passionate about helping, healing, and holding space for women, and all people.
VICE PRESIDENT: ERIN STAPPLETON
- Erin is a life-long learner and pre-service teacher.
- Passionate about building inclusive and safe communities of support for youth and young adults.
SECRETARY: HEATHER PIERCY
BA, LLB, MBA
- Heather has been a corporate lawyer in the oil and gas industry for over 25 years.
- Heather has a strong focus on collaboration, teamwork, and people.
TREASURER: SHELBY SHERWICK
- Shelby has a background in environmental science and municipal government.
- She is passionate about building sustainable communities and holding space for survivors.
HR DIRECTOR: MARC LAVOIE
CPHR, WFA, CLSC
- Marc is an HR consultant and specialist with over 25,000 thousand hours of practice.
- Marc has experience as an HR advisor, a workplace fairness analyst; a leadership, performance and life-skills coach; an adult educator; OH&S, and as a Paramedic.
MEDIA DIRECTOR: DANAYE MAIER
Virgin 98.5 Morning Show Host
- Danaye has 16 years experience in the media industry.
- She is the curator of social media community: A Woman A Day YYC, celebrating the achievements of Calgary women every day.